- mm (BxDxH) : 560x360xh105
- kW : 3,5
- Volt : 230/1N 50-60Hz
- kg : 8
- M³ : 0,05
- 4 mm plate, usable area 560x280 mm
- 2 inductors of 180mm,
- Control on 30 positions of 50 W. - 1750 W. on each zone (per 50W between 50W and 1750W), 0-99 minute timer.
- Temperature adjustable from 30 to 250°C by 5°C.
- Black glass ceramic plate, high temperature, 100% waterproof
- Stainless steel frame.
- Controls by touch-sensitive keys, with digital display, composed of: On/Off switch, power or temperature selector, timer, "MAX" function
- Equipped with a cooling fan.
- Washable filter, supplied as standard.
- Important: These devices accept most containers made of enamelled sheet metal, cast iron or stainless steel, as well as pots with the acronym "induction".
- Appliances built in compliance with current standards (CE).
- More robust design,
- Installation of a new 5000h induction generator,
- Keyboard with touch-sensitive keys,
- Increase in product height.
A bit of technique!
The heat is produced by a magnetic field directly inside the container, this field is created electronically, there is no heating element, which gives it great security. Cooking is done almost without any heat loss; it is the most economical technology, the removal of the container is enough to stop cooking.
Three physical phenomena are therefore successively brought into play:
- The transfer of energy from the inductor to the container by electromagnetic means.
- The transformation of electrical energy into heat in the container by the Joule effect.
- The transmission of heat from the container to the food by thermal conduction.
It is a clean and ecological technology that is by far the most efficient and effective.